Tuesday 21 June 2011

Fleet Air Arm Museum Example 5

Example 5MAKE IT COME TO LIFE. By selecting only the propeller, engine and part of one wing I can put the fighter back in the sky where it belongs. I've used the pen tool in Photoshop to extract the parts I need. The Blades have been duplicated, blurred and rotated to indicate they are spinning. I've duplicated the right wing then flipped it to create the left wing. Saved as a PSD (Photoshop Document) the layers remain separated so it’s easy to go back and change the background. When I took this shot I did not have the final image planned but I always get home and carefully look at each image many times before trying to create something different. It doesn’t always work but when it does I get a real buzz.         
ORIGINAL SHOT

BLUE SKY APPROACH

SWIRLING BACKGROUND

No comments:

Post a Comment