Wednesday 17 November 2010

Leon Loves Arsenal


The only part of this image that came from my camera was Leon my grandson.
He put on his Arsenal Kit and just sat holding the Arsenal ball.
I told him he could become a footballer one day and the look on his face said it all.
I tried to create an image that would convey that dreaming feeling.
Starting with the dark blue night sky I added the moon, clouds, and stars using pre shaped brushed. I simply selected the size and where I wanted these elements. A click of the mouse and magically they appear. I removed Leon from his background and inserted him into the picture letting the clouds partially cover his legs.
The rainbow was produced and manipulated using a preset rainbow gradiant and the final touch was to add the text.
I hope you enjoy this image. I certainly enjoyed making it.

No comments:

Post a Comment