Saturday 7 August 2010

Kacie the model



















I just had to post these pictures that I took in my front room of one of my two goergeuos grand daughters. First of all she was really interested as I set up the light stands, unbrellas, backdrops and all the other gadgets. Children soon get bored and sure enough after a few minutes I heard "grandad !!! when are you going to take some
pictures.
"Soon" I said. As soon as I started to take pictures all was well. Flashing lights and being the centre of attention Kacie was having fun, but after only a few minutes the novelty had worn off and my model couldnt see the point in it all anymore. I asked Kacie if she would like to be a model when she was older as they earn lots of money. Seconds later she was up and posing. We had fun doing lots of posing including jumping and hair flicking. The moral is that all kids get bored quickly. They need to have fun and if there is a reward in site it makes it even better. Kacie earnt £1 for her first modelling job and is dreaming of a new carrear in the fashon industry. Well we all have dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment